Bintiva Hopper Ball 55cm - Assorted Colors
- Crafted especially for children from phthalate free, green, eco friendly materials.
- Made in USA
- A fun and stimulating toy for children ages 3-6, that satisfies the parents, the child, and the environment.
- Hippity hop encourages children to exercise and strengthen their bodies, in an enjoyable manner.
- Space hopper is used by educators, physical, and occupational therapists, to strengthen core, abdominal, major leg, and major arm muscles. Jumping provides children with proprioceptive input, balance training and can help with vestibular orientation.
- Features a textured, easy to grip, handle, for improved stability.
- Hopper includes a free foot pump for easy inflation, and an instruction chart with specific exercises.
Hippity hop Promotes Early Childhood Development
Research has shown that physical play can promote language development, coordination, and cognitive skills. These activities can have long lasting, positive benefits for your child. The hippity hop was developed with childhood development in mind. The handle is textured and easy to grip to improve stability.
Total Body Strengthening
While jumping, the child is actively engaging and strengthening core, abdominal, major leg, and major arm muscles. Many of these muscles are used by the child to sit upright against gravity, focus, learn, play, and interact with others. They are often targeted for strengthening by educators, physical and occupational therapists, and other health professionals, as research has shown that when children are strong in these areas, it becomes easier for them to sit and attend to a variety of physical and cognitive tasks. Proprioceptive Input These exercises also provide the child with proprioceptive input, which can assist in increasing a child's body and spatial awareness. A child may be craving proprioceptive input if they have a tendency to crash into objects, overstuff their mouth with food, color or write with too much force, or have difficulty motor planning new tasks.