- Crafted from eco friendly, natural, fast growing, renewable, and long lasting cork.
- Natural cork texture provides traction for difficult poses.
- Heavy weight block for added stability, rounded edges create a more comfortable experience.
- Yoga blocks help refine alignment and balance, and are ideal for many prop based yoga exercises.
- Finished product dimensions: 8.75" x 5.75" x 3.75".
Made of fast-growing, renewable cork, the Bintiva yoga block is stable, long lasting, and comfortable, making it a great choice for supported back-bends and many standing and sitting poses. Cork harvesting is a sustainable process that has remained unchanged over the years. The Bintiva brick is made from the bark of long-lived cork oak trees. By process of stripping the cork from the trees every decade, this process actually maintains the health of the trees and their surrounding ecosystem. Cork is extremely durable yet slightly porous, making it ideal for for use as yoga blocks. Plus, cork's natural texture provides traction, while the rounded edges create a comfortable surface for supported poses. And because cork is a completely natural fiber, there's no off-gassing as there would be with chemically treated products. The Bintiva is favored by many eco-minded consumers.